Sunday, January 31, 2010

ollie, ollie, oxen-free....

Have you ever had to hire a private investigator? Do you know someone who has? My dad had to hire one back in the 70's to find his long-lost brother. His brother just up and disappeared and my dad could not find him for over two years.

Until he hired the PI. Turns out he was just living in Arizona with his new woman. I believe he had five wives total. Not all at once, of course.

Have you ever gone two years without having any sort of contact with an immediate family member?

Anyway, my uncle died a very lonely man. None of his kids or ex-wives would have anything to do with him when he was alive or even after he was dead. My dad cremated him and he sat in their basement for a couple of years while my dad waited for one of his kids to bury him.

My dad finally buried him.

Warm Regards,
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment