Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Version of Clean

So I am fortunate enough to have a cleaning lady come once-a-week. When she first came I explained I just wanted her to clean the bathrooms and floors. Then, if there was time left over she could dust.

Very slowly she's sort of taken over. Seriously. She cleans the bathrooms, floors, dusts, cleans the blinds, does laundry. One day I got home from the kiddie carpool to find her taking down the curtains in the kitchen.

She washed, dried and ironed them. Then I found her standing on the kitchen counter mopping the ceiling. Really. Well, my ceiling is really clean now.

I've told her several times I don't expect her to do so much. She used to do a really great job. The husband even wanted me to tell her he loved her. It was just so nice to walk into such a sparkling house.

She's been having some personal problems lately. Things are happening to her that are not in her control and they are really wigging her out.

This has affected her work here.....for quite some time. I know she's having some issues so I feel like I just need to ride it out with her. Yet at the same time I'm really paying her some dinero to clean.

So whatdoIdo? The AB would welcome any suggestions.

Warm Regards,
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment